AUM MADE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
AUM MADE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from march2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
- In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, AUM MADE takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
AUM MADE believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the (AUM MADE) marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- AUM MADE does not accept cancellation requests for orders placed at special request.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective products, please report the same to us within 72 hours by writing a mail to email@example.com. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
Money shall be refunded to the customer in case of product unavailability, and defective product.
For sizing issue, the customer will have to send us back the product and we will change to the according size. However the post costing will be for the customer.
Under No Circumstance will the goods sold will be acceptable if buyer does not like the item or for any other similar reason . All items need to be in their original condition.This will be purely at the Sole Discretion of AUM MADE.
Terms and condtions
The present conditions are between AUM MADE (french individual company represented by Charles Mostais, under the RCS Nanterre Number 508 105 400), plus CREATIVART GARMENTS AND JEWELLERY PVT LTD (Indian Private Limited Company, bearing the PAN N° AAECC9892M) AND any individuals willing to make a transaction via the internet sites : www.aummade.com, www.aummadekidsfashion.com, www.aummadejewellery.com
Prices presented are in Euros for the french site and in USD for the english version. For the indian market, prices will be in INR. The shipping cost will be added afterward, during the order process.
All orders implies the acceptation of the products prices presented in the site. The sales contract starts at the time of the order confirmation.
Products are availaible if they are visible on the site and in the limit of available stock.
SENDING & PAYMENT
Any purchaser can pay his order with the payment facilities proposed on the site : Credit card via Paypal, paypal account, Direct Pay gateway or French cheque. Cheques have to be issued to : AUM MADE. The client has to make sure and take his responsability upon AUM MADE, that he has all the needed authorisation to use the chosen payment gateway when he confirm his order. AUM MADE will have the right to cancel any confirmed order in case of Refusal of authorisation of credit card by the bank. AUM MADE will also have the right to cancel any confirm order if the client has not finish to pay a previous order or in any payment problem with the client.
The websites www.aummade.com, www.aummadekidsfashion.com, www.aummadejewellery.com are protected by the law of intellectual property. The sites and each element of them are exclusive property of AUM MADE and CREATIVART Garments and Jewellery PVT. LTD. Any reproduction or copy of those sites or one of their elements is forbidden.
You declare that you have read and went through all these conditions of use and sale before ordering. Placing an order on our sites implies that you agree to these condition of use and sale.